Monday, February 13, 2017

10+ Sad Whatsapp and Facebook Status Download

Here are some inspirational and heart touching sad status for facebook, whatsapp and other social media platform. Happy love thoughts images.

sad whatsapp and facebook status

Sometimes It is better to stay alone because nobody can hurt you.
Life is full with fake people.
Sometimes It is better to put your love into hugs than to put it into words.
Dear Crush! This time I'm seriously broken.
Sometimes when I say "OK" I need someone who look in my eyes and hug me tight.
Tumhari fikar ha mujhy Shak Nahi ... Tumhey koi or dekhey kisi ko ye haq nahi.
Never ignore a person who loves you and care about you.
Please come back in my hug.
I want you back in my life seriously.
I'll die if you won't come.

Like and Share this post with friends.